Volunteer applications for UTSf2017 are now open
Volunteer now and join our super dooper on site teams.
In exchange a fetching volunteer t-shirt in a deliciously brash colour and a weekend festival ticket, with or without camping, you will be asked to work 4 to 5 hours each day on a variety of tasks. So if pennies are tight or if you just love being friendly and helpful as part of an amazing team of people it could be a great opportunity to get more out of your festival experience.
We are also looking for people who are willing to arrive early and help ‘build’ the festival site and help tidy up after all the fun has happened.
Qualities we are looking for in our volunteers . . .
- The ability to deal with the public in a polite and helpful way
- Maturity, honesty, reliability and punctuality
- The ability to work and co-ordinate with others in a team
- Volunteers must be aged 16 and over but we can accept volunteers aged 14 and 15 if accompanied by an adult
The teams we are looking for volunteers in are. . .
- Campsite/Parking/Gate Team
- Bar team
- Venue Steward
- Creative Family Events
- On-site Festival Office/ Steward HQ Team
- Weekend Maintenance Task Force
- Tidy Team
- Site Build/Break Team
- Creative Site Decor Team
If you feel you fit the bill and are interested in being part of the team for UTSf2017 we do hope you can join us. Please complete our online sign-up form; the form also gives additional information on the different roles and responsibilities.
For more information, please contact
email@example.com – +44 (0) 1226 767 872